Since March has already been and gone, I thought I’d better get on and review my March progress on this year’s goals.
March has been exceedingly busy, but not with crafting I’ve completely ignored my goals to:
- Make a gift a least once a month on average
- Give random gifts (gifts not attached to birthdays, house moves, Christmas etc) at least 6 times this year
- Write up my outstanding knitting patterns then write them up within two weeks of object/garment completion – sorry Lynn
- Become and remain UFO free all year.
- Spin for 15 minutes a day when possible
- Finish the quilt I started in 2017
I have achieved my goal to always have some knitting using yarn from my stash on my needles, but only because I haven’t touched it all month!
However, there are two goals I have made progress on:
1. Make the Dartmoor Yarn Company a more ecofriendly business
2. Experiment/play/learn once a week
Two ticks here:
- I’m still working very slowly on my new kit – but it’s still frustrating me, so I haven’t picked it up as often as I should have. It really should be finished and out in the shops by now!
- I’ve knitted the shawl collar for my Pineapple Cardigan four times now and ripped it out three times. I am finally happy with it and am sewing it up!
Although I’m planning on getting more crafting done in April, the garden is absolutely desperate, so if the weather finally becomes more spring-like, I’m not sure I will.
How did your crafting fare in March, whether you set goals or not?
Thanks for dropping by! 🙂