What part of Ireland is best to visit?
Best Places to Visit in Ireland
- Aran Islands.
- Cliffs of Moher.
What should I avoid in Ireland?
What Not to Do in Ireland: 10 Things to Avoid
- #1: Neglect to pay your round at the pub.
- #2: Ignore Irish driving rules and common courtesies.
- #3: Brag about being “Irish”
- #4: Say that Ireland is part of the United Kingdom.
- #5: Bellyache about the weather.
- #6: Ask about leprechauns.
- #7: Talk excessively about the “Troubles”
Is Dublin or Belfast better?
Affordability. When it comes to affordability, Belfast is the winner hands-down. In the last decade, Dublin has become a hub of international business and this is reflected in the price tag of day-to-day goods. While Belfast is certainly also a city on the up, the cost of living is significantly cheaper than in Dublin.
How do you offend the Irish?
The ten worst ways to insult an Irish person (PHOTOS)
- Spit in his Guinness. …
- Insult his mother. …
- Insult his mother’s cooking.
- Tell him U2 are overrated. …
- Ask him if Ireland is still part of Britain. …
- Demand his pot of gold. …
- Insist that he dance a jig. …
- Ask him if people still marry their cousins in Ireland.
What is the ugliest county in Ireland?
Elitist Dating Website Reveals Ireland’s Ugliest (And Best Looking) County
- Cork. And the best looking county in Ireland is… drumroll….
- Belfast (Antrim/Down)
- (Most Ugly): Limerick.