How do I call a +33 number?
Calling France from the USA
- Dial 011, the exit code.
- Dial 33, the country code for France.
- Dial 1, the area code for Paris.
- Dial 66-66-66-66, the phone number.
Do I need to dial 011 from UK?
Follow these steps to call the UK from the US: Dial the exit code 011. This will let your carrier know you’re making an international call. … If you’re calling a UK cell phone, dial 7 after the area code.
How do I dial to France?
To call France, simply: Dial the international access code for your country: for North America, this is 011; for the UK and other European countries, dial 00. Dial country code: 33. Dial the phone number, excluding the 0 at the beginning of the number (9 digits)
What do you put before a French number?
Réunion. From France: Fixed phone line: 0 262 xx xx xx or 0 263 xx xx xx. Mobile phone line: 0 692 xx xx xx or 0 693 xx xx xx.
How do I call a UK mobile number from France?
To call United Kingdom from France, dial: 00 – 44 – Area Code – Land Phone Number 00 – 44 – 10 Digit Mobile Number
- 00 – Exit code for France, and is needed for making any international call from France.
- 44 – ISD Code or Country Code of United Kingdom.
- Area code – There are 611 area codes in United Kingdom.
How can I call France from UK for free?
Free Calls to France
- Totally free to call for customers that have an inclusive call package.
- Call France free – anytime, any day.
- Simply dial 0845 222 6666 + 0033 + the local number.
How do I dial an international number?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I dial a European number?
It’s going to end up looking a little ridiculous, but a phone call to Europe usually requires more than one prefix:
- Punch in “011”
- Enter the country code.
- If the receiving number has an area or city code, dial “0” after the country code.
- Enter the area or city code (if applicable)
- Enter the phone number.
How do I call France from UK landline?
Calling a French phone number from the UK
- Type 00 into your phone – this is the UK exit code. From a mobile phone, you can simply type “+”.
- Next, add 33 – this is the code specific to France.
- End by typing the last 9 digits of the French phone number you are contacting, skipping the first digit which will be a zero.
How do I call France from my Iphone?
You’ll need to dial a “+” before you start dialing an international number, which you can access by pressing and holding the 0 key. After that, simply type the country’s code on the keypad in the Phone app, followed by the international number you’re trying to dial, and then press the green phone icon to make the call.