Can we get Airtel SIM in UK?
Airtel prepaid and postpaid customers can activate the new international roaming packs at any time and pay only when actually used. … Airtel’s 30-day international pack for the US, the UK, and Canada costs Rs. 4,999, and offers 3GB data alongside unlimited incoming calls.
How do I get a new SIM card from my old number?
Procedure to Get a Duplicate SIM Card
- Step 1) Reissuing a duplicate sim requires some documental formalities, for that you need to visit the operator store.
- Step 2) Ask the executive that your sim was lost and you want to reissue the new one with the same number.
How can I get my old Airtel number with new SIM?
Call your Airtel customer care number (121) and inform that you have lost your sim card, and want to block the card and request for duplicate sim.
Airtel Duplicate Sim | Lost Sim | Replace Sim
- Visit Airtel store. …
- Fill the duplicate SIM card form.
- Provide your address proof.
- Provide two photos.
- SIM replacement charges.
Is Airtel available in London?
International UK sim cards are also available for people flying to UK from India. Companies like Airtel, Vodafone, Uniconnect www.uniconnect.in and Reliance offers World sim card, which means that with the same Indian number your can travel overseas.
Can I get a new SIM card with the same number smart?
If you lose your SIM within a year of registration, Smart will give you a free replacement SIM with your old number. … All they have to do is text LOSS <password> <lost mobile number> to 7467. They will receive instructions on how to claim their replacement SIM and how to download the saved contacts to their new handset.
How can I change my SIM card without changing my number?
- Send an SMS to 1900 in the following format: …
- You will receive a reply which will contain a unique ‘porting code’.
- Send this unique code to the mobile operator that you have selected, through an SMS.
How much does a new Airtel SIM cost?
An Airtel SIM card costs ₹50-100, some vendors may charge more. The SIM can be technically obtained free from an Airtel store but you have to pay the First Recharge (FRC) price. Swapping a 3G SIM to a 4G SIM is free. SIM replacements cost ₹25 at the Airtel store.
What is the offer for new Airtel SIM?
Airtel prepaid FRC Rs 559 and Rs 495
Both offer 3G / 4G data up to 1.4GB daily, unlimited calls and roaming including 100 free SMS daily. The Rs 559 plan provides a validity of 90 days, whereas the Rs 495 plan offers a validity of 84 days.
How can I upgrade my Airtel SIM?
How to Upgrade Airtel SIM to 4g LTE for Faster Browsing
- Back-up your contacts.
- Visit Airtel Service Centre nearest to you with a valid National ID.
- Request for Airtel SIM upgrade.
- Submit your old SIM.
- Fill out the form giving.
- You will be issued a new 4G enabled SIM.