How do I call a 353 number from Ireland?
If calling the Republic of Ireland from abroad all numbers must be prefixed with 00 353 (drop the first 0 of the local code. For example, the local number 01 344 1111 would need to be dialled as 00 353 1 344 1111 from a foreign phone).
What country code is 353 87?
Dialing Codes for Ireland
|Country / City||Country Dialing Code||City/Mobile Dialing Code|
|Ireland / Mobile||353||89|
|Ireland / Non Geographic||353||818|
|Ireland / Other||353|
|Ireland / Vodafone Mobile||353||87|
How do you dial 353?
353 Country Code – Ireland Phone Code
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Ireland – 353.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I dial a 353 number?
To call Ireland from the U.S., just follow these simple dialing directions:
- First dial 011, the U.S. exit code.
- Next dial 353, the country code for Ireland.
- Then dial the area code (1–2 digits — please see a sample calling code list below)
- and finally the phone number (mostly 7 digits).
How do I add a country code to my mobile number?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456‘, so without the first zero.
To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
What is the 2 letter country code for Ireland?
Country Codes Alpha-2 & Alpha-3
|Isle of Man||IM||833|
How much does it cost to call 028 numbers?
01 and 02 numbers: geographic numbers
For example, Belfast is 028, Cardiff is 029, Edinburgh is 0131 and London is 020. These geographic numbers are sometimes referred to as ‘basic rate’, ‘local rate’ or ‘national rate’. Calls from landlines are typically charged up to 16p per minute.
How do I dial international?
To call a phone in another country, dial 011, and then the code for the country you are calling, the area or city code, and the phone number. For example, if you are trying to call someone in Brazil (country code 55), in the city of Rio de Janeiro (city code 21), you would dial 011 – 55 – 21 – XXXX-XXXX.
How do I dial a 1800 number from Ireland?
How To Dial a US Toll Free Number from Ireland? Dial the exit code of 00 and then the US country code of 1, followed by the Area Code, and the local 7-digit number.