It’s funny how things grow. Just under a year ago on 1st December 2016, on a whim, I decided to knit a different Santa sack and publish the pattern free on my blog for the 24 days of advent. It was a great fun and, although I ended up posting two sacks on a couple of days when I got behind, I otherwise achieved my goal.
After Christmas I took a look at the patterns again and realised what a mess they were. I took them down planning on tidying them up ready for this year. I pretty much forgot about them until August – or maybe it was even September – when I decided to sort them out, ditch a few awful ones, design some new ones and publish them as a collection at the beginning of October.
However life had other ideas. I didn’t make the beginning of October, but finally after working on them for what currently feels like forever, I’ve just uploaded the PDF to Ravelry!
You can find the pattern here.
I’m also making a printed booklet available in the Dartmoor Yarn Company shop. But don’t go looking for it yet, because I haven’t finished putting that together yet.