Is Singapore bigger than Russia?
What are the safest areas to live in London?
According to Movebubble, the safest areas in London are:
- Richmond – Crime rate of 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate of 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate of 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate of 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate of 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
Where should you avoid living in London?
Most Dangerous Areas In London
Westminster – Crime rate 321.4 crimes per 1,000 people. Camden – Crime rate 154.2 crimes per 1,000 people. Kensington and Chelsea – Crime rate 153.9 crimes per 1,000 people. Hammersmith and Fulham – Crime rate 129.2 crimes per 1,000 people.
Where is the cheapest and nicest place to live in London?
The cheapest place to live in London is Bexley, with the average asking rent currently at £1,155 per month. London is known for its high prices making it difficult to get onto the property ladder. This has made renting increasingly popular across the UK, but even this can be an expensive option when living in the city.
Where should I live in London UK?
Top 10 Areas to Live in London
- Richmond Upon Thames. This area of South West London will appeal to those who want to have great options to get into the centre of the city, but also want to live in a place that has more of a small town feel. …
- Greenwich. …
- Clapham. …
- Camden. …
- Notting Hill. …
- Hammersmith. …
- Hackney. …
Is it safe to walk in London at night?
Though generally safe, it’s not a good idea to walk around London at night, especially on your own. Quite aside from the safety factor, it’s also a major capital city – if most journeys take upwards of an hour via public transport, just imagine how long they’ll take on foot.
Is Harrow nice place to live?
Harrow is one of north London’s most vibrant communities, with single professionals taking advantage of great flats and modern developments, as well as transport links into central London, and families flocking to the area for its large detached homes and great schools.
Which part of UK has low cost of living?
What are the cheapest places to live in the UK? Sunderland has the cheapest average property price of any of the places on the list, although Milton Keynes is the most cost-efficient place to live, having the largest discrepancy between living costs and average income.
Which city in UK has the lowest cost of living?
Top 10 most affordable UK cities
- Bradford. …
- Stirling. Average house price: £208,927. …
- Aberdeen. Average house price: £205,199. …
- Glasgow. Average house price: £196,625. …
- Perth. Average house price: £203,229. …
- Inverness. Average house price: £191,840. …
- Hull. Average house price: £156,424. …
- Dundee. Average house price: £181,150.
Where is the safest place to live in the UK?
12 safest areas to live in the UK
- Manchester (85 safety score)
- East Riding of Yorkshire (80)
- Stockport (79)
- Trafford (77)
- Barnet London Borough (75)
- Cornwall (75)
- Wigan (74)
- Birmingham (73)