Where should I move in London for good schools?
The best London neighbourhoods for state schools
- Kingston & Sutton. Average house price, £624,100 and £429,350 respectively; average rental price per week £552 and £449 respectively. …
- Barnet. …
- Richmond. …
- Kensington and Chelsea. …
- Redbridge. …
- Westminster. …
- Ealing. …
Where should I move for good schools UK?
You can find the full list of best places to move to based on schools below:
- East Riding of Yorkshire.
- West Berkshire.
- Cheshire West and Chester.
Which UK cities have the best schools?
The 10 Best UK Cities for ‘Outstanding’ Education
- London. Number of ‘outstanding’ schools: 84. …
- Birmingham. Number of ‘outstanding’ schools: 40. …
- Newcastle. Number of ‘outstanding’ schools: 27. …
- Manchester. Number of ‘outstanding’ schools: 24. …
- Bristol. Number of ‘outstanding’ schools: 23. …
- Liverpool. …
- Leicester. …
Which London borough has the best state schools?
Completing the top ten London boroughs for outstanding primary schools were Lambeth in fourth with 27%, ahead of Wandsworth, Lewisham and Redbridge (all 26%). Then came Kingston upon Thames, Newham, Barnet – where 30 schools were ranked outstanding, the same as our winner, Harrow – and finally Sutton.
Which borough is best to live in London?
The top six places to live in London are:
- Bexley: best for affordable living.
- Islington: best for students.
- Camden: best for hipsters.
- Richmond: best for families.
- Shoreditch: best for foodies.
- Lewisham: best for nature lovers.
Which area in London has the best primary schools?
London’s top 100 state primary schools 2019
|1||Hampden Gurney CofE Primary School||Westminster|
|2||St Antony’s Catholic Primary School||West Ham|
|3||St Anselm’s Catholic Primary School||Tooting|
|4||St Luke’s Church of England School||Hampstead and Kilburn|
Where in the UK is the best place to live?
THE SUNDAY TIMES BEST PLACES TO LIVE 2021 – REGIONAL WINNERS
- North and Northeast: Ilkley, West Yorkshire.
- Northwest: Altrincham, Cheshire.
- Midlands: Stamford, Lincolnshire.
- East: Woodbridge, Suffolk.
- Southeast: Surrey Hills, Surrey.
- Southwest: Frome, Somerset.
- Scotland: North Berwick.
- Wales: Usk, Monmouthshire.