What is the number 1 tourist attraction in the UK?
Annual Survey of Visits to Visitor Attractions: Latest results
|RANK||Most visited PAID attractions||Most visited FREE attractions|
|1||Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew Gardens||Tate Modern|
|2||Chester Zoo||Natural History Museum (South Kensington)|
|3||RHS Wisley||British Museum|
|4||ZSL Whipsnade Zoo||The National Gallery|
What are the 3 most crowded places in the UK?
The 10 Most Crowded Tourist Destinations In The UK
- 3 Churchill War Rooms – London.
- 4 Brighton Beach – Brighton. …
- 5 Covent Garden – London. …
- 6 Tower Of London – London. …
- 7 Piccadilly Circus – London. …
- 8 Roman Baths – Bath. …
- 9 Leicester Square – London. …
- 10 Buckingham Palace – London. …
Which is the most visited city in the world?
Not-So-Lonely At the Top
|1||Hong Kong||China (SAR)|
What are the 4 capital cities of the UK?
Which city is most visited in the northern England?
1. York. It may not be the largest, but York is probably one of the most popular cities to visit in the North of England. This compact city in Yorkshire has a rich cultural heritage, but it’s also a vibrant, lively city with two universities.