Why do you want to work in London?
1. It’s on the world stage. London is the UK’s capital city in every way; it’s the political, economic and cultural hub of the country. … Pretty much any industry will have opportunities to work in London, meaning that whatever your dream career is, you can take your first step towards it here.
Why are you interested in this job?
Example: “I’m interested in this job because I can see that, in this role, my skills could help solve this problem within your company. I also see an opportunity for me to learn and grow these skills, so we both would benefit personally, professionally, and financially.
Why do you want this job?
“In my career, I am sure of one thing and that is I want to build a decent career in my current domain. My present job has shown me the path to move and attain what has been my long-term career objective. I have acquired necessary skills to some extent as well as have got accustomed to the corporate way of working.
Why do you want to work in it?
Another reason why working in IT could be a great fit for you is that it means constantly developing, adapting and applying your skills. To maintain a competitive advantage in the tech world, you need to keep up to date with technology as it develops, improving your knowledge and constantly learning.
Why do you want to work abroad?
Working abroad will give you the opportunity to: Develop your cultural intelligence (CQ): As the world of work globalises, this skill is becoming more and more important in the eyes of employers. … Having the drive and interest to work in cross-cultural environments. Knowledge of cultural similarities and differences.
Why are you choose UK?
UK is a popular destination for higher studies for students from around the world and is home to three of the top 10 universities in the world, according to the World University Rankings. A degree that you gain from an UK university will be recognised internationally by universities, employers and government bodies.
How would you benefit from being in the UK?
Five Advantages of Living in the UK
- Being independent. Living with your parents is comfortable in some aspects; however, it is time for you to become an independent individual. …
- Meeting new people. …
- Easy travel within Europe. …
- Improving your English skills. …
- Getting a Degree from Leading Universities.
What benefits do employees value most UK?
Its survey of 2,000 UK employees also found that respondents most valued health insurance (43%), life insurance (40%), critical illness cover (35%) and health cash plans (32%) within their employee benefits package.