What is the warmest beach in New England?
If you’re craving bigger waves, head to Narragansett beach — it’s the top surf spot in the state. According to Yankee Magazine, Silver Sands State Park in Milford, Connecticut, has the warmest water in New England.
Where can you swim in Worcester?
- Bell Pond Beach. 238 Belmont St., Worcester, MA.
- Cristoforo Colombo/East Spray Park. 180 Shrewsbury St., Worcester, MA.
- Crompton Park Pool. 50 Canton St., Worcester, MA.
- Dennis F. Shine Memorial Swimming Pool* …
- Greenwood Spray Park. 14 Forsberg St., Worcester, MA.
- Indian Lake Beach. …
- John J. …
- Quinsigamond State Park*
Can you swim at Shelburne Falls?
Road bikers will find the hills challenging going up and exhilarating coming down, while mountain bikers will find adventure on our back wooded trails. … Snowmobile riders take over the mountain bike trails in the winter. Summer offers swimming, boating, and fishing opportunities on our many lakes and rivers.