What is defined as central London?
Central London is the innermost part of London, England. The inner London boroughs were defined by the London Government Act 1963, and the definition is used for purposes such as the local government finance system. They correspond to the former area of the County of London.
Where should I live in central London?
The Best Places to Live in Central London
- Finsbury Park.
What are the neighborhoods in London called?
- Bethnal Green. Bethnal Green is in the East of London and straddles two boroughs, Tower Hamlets and Hackney. …
- Brixton. Brixton is a district in the South of London in the borough of Lambeth. …
- Chelsea. …
- City. …
- Clerkenwell. …
- Covent Garden. …
- Docklands. …
What are the three areas of central London?
- West End.
- Covent Garden.
- City of London.
- South Bank.
Where is the safest place in central London?
Safest Areas In London
- Richmond – Crime rate 54 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Bexley – Crime rate 56 per 1,000 people.
- Kingston-upon-Thames – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Sutton – Crime rate 57 crimes per 1,000 people.
- Harrow – Crime rate 63 crimes per 1,000 people.
Where do Millennials live in London?
Located very close to the Broadway Market, one of London’s best street food markets, London fields is a fun and vibrant area to live in London for young professionals, Gen Z and millennials.