How do I call an Irish number from the UK?
How to Call Ireland from the UK
- Dial the international call prefix. For calls from the UK this is 00 (or ‘+’ from mobile phones).
- Dial the country code for Ireland – 353.
- Dial the number of the person/business, omitting the first zero if there is one.
How do I make a phone call to Ireland?
How to Call Ireland from the U.S.
- First dial 011 to exit the U.S. telephone system.
- Now dial 353, which is the country code for Ireland.
- Next, dial the local number, which is between seven and nine digits.
How many digits are Irish phone numbers?
Ireland’s telephone numbers are made up of 13 numbers split into groups of 3. So if you’re going to make a call to Ireland using a mobile phone, you should dial country code+area code+7-9-digit number. Some of the common area codes in Ireland include Dublin (1), Cork (21) and Galway (91).
How do you enter a mobile number with 44?
The UK mobile phone number ‘07911 123456’ in international format is ‘+44 7911 123456‘, so without the first zero.
To use the previous example:
- Country code: +44.
- National destination code: 7911.
- Subscriber number: 123456.
- The result: +447911123456.
What is the 2 letter country code for Ireland?
Country Codes Alpha-2 & Alpha-3
|Isle of Man||IM||833|
How are Irish numbers written?
For example, save Irish numbers as +353, US numbers as +1, UK as +44 etc.
|Irish Number||( 01) 437 0969|
|International Format||+353 1 437 0969|
|From Europe||00 353 1 437 0969|
|From North America||011 353 1 437 0969|
How do I call a Dublin number?
How the number is composed
|00||00 is the international prefix used to dial somewhere outside of United Kingdom.|
|353||353 is the international code used to dial to Ireland.|
|1||1 is the local area or city code used to dial to Dublin. (The entered number already included the area code)|