Do you put your phone number on a CV?
There is, of course, a chance that a recruiter’s call could go through to your voicemail, so ensure that you have a professional-sounding message set up that includes your name so they know they have reached the right person. You may also like to add your home phone number.
Where should contact information be on a CV?
What contact information should you include? You probably already know that your contact information—which includes your name, address, phone number, and email address—should always appear at the top of your resume, regardless of which resume format you are using.
How do you put numbers on a resume?
Here are some tips on how to include numbers in your resume:
- Include numbers as a bulleted list of items of your job descriptions.
- Use a range or estimate if exact numbers aren’t available.
- Use specific numbers for dollar amounts and lengths of time.
- Use percentages to show average increases and growth.
How do you write a phone number in an email?
How to Format Phone Numbers
- 206-782-8410 This format is most common, according to Gregg.
- (206) 782-8410 This style is common, says Gregg, but can’t be used when the telephone number itself appears in parentheses. …
- All these are acceptable on letterhead and business cards, according to Gregg: …
- (425) 555-0122.
How do you say you are good with numbers on a resume?
How do you say you are good at math on a resume?
- List any awards or special distinctions you have from school in an awards section.
- List any mathematical associations you belong to in a memberships sections.
- Highlight the role mathematics played in any of your accomplishments.
How do you put percentage on resume?
Please mention the year of finishing your 10 and 12 board with marks (in percentage) obtained. Also give your CGPA in all cases. You can mention your position in the class if it is 1st or 2nd or top 5% of the class. You can also write if you were in the state/ national merit list.