How do I change my voicemail language back to English?
1. How do I change the language back to English on my telephone?
- Technique 1 Changing the Display Language.
- Open your Android Settings.
- Look down and tap Languages and info. …
- Tap Languages.
- Tap Add a language.
- Select a language.
- Select a variety of the language.
- Move the language to the highest point of the menu.
How do I change my voicemail from Spanish to English on T Mobile?
When you call the system, press 4, that’ll bring you to Mailbox Options. Then, press 4 again and that’ll take you to Playback Options. Lastly, you’ll press 7 to change the language to English.
How do you change your voicemail on Android?
To record a new greeting:
- Open the Google Voice app .
- At the top left, tap Menu. Settings.
- In the Voicemail section, tap Voicemail greeting.
- Tap Record a greeting.
- Tap Record .
- Record your greeting and when you’re done, tap Stop .
- Choose what you want to do with the recording: To listen to the recording, tap Play .
How do I change my Iphone voicemail to English?
Question: Q: Changing language on voicemail
If you’re taking about a custom greeting, open the Phone app, tap “Voicemail” in the lower right corner. Tap “Greeting” in the upper left. Follow the prompts to record your own greeting in whatever language you prefer.
How do I translate a voice message from Spanish to English?
Translate by speech
- Go to the Google Translatepage.
- Choose the language input.
- At the bottom left of the text box, click Speak .
- When told to “Speak now,” say what you want to translate.
- To stop recording, click Speak .
Where are my voicemail settings?
Change your voicemail settings
- Open the Phone app .
- At the top right, tap More options .
- Tap Settings. Voicemail.
- You can: Change which carrier handles your voicemails: Tap Advanced Settings Service. Set up your voice mailbox: Tap Advanced Settings Setup. Change your notification settings: Tap Notifications.
How do I change my voicemail T Mobile?
Change your voicemail greeting
- Access your main voicemail menu. …
- Press 3 for Personal Options.
- Press 2 for Greetings.
- Press 1 to Change Greeting.
- Press 1 to Record personal greeting or press 2 to select the standard greeting.
- Press # to End Recording.
- Press 1 to Confirm Greeting.
Why does my voicemail not work?
In many cases, an update to your carrier’s voicemail app or settings can resolve the issue, but don’t forget to call your voicemail number to check if it is set up correctly. Once you’ve set up your voicemail, you’re free to switch off when you need to.
How do I change my voicemail back to default?
Question: Q: change voicemail back to default
- Go to the Phone app, then tap the Voicemail tab.
- Tap Set Up Now.
- Enter your password,* then tap done.
- Record a custom greeting or use the default greeting, then tap Save.
How do I reset my voicemail greeting on my Android?
How to change your voicemail greeting on Android?
- On Android devices above Android 5 (Lollipop), open the Phone app.
- Then, press and hold “1” to call your voicemail.
- Now, enter your PIN and press “#”.
- Press “*” for the menu.
- Press “4” to change settings.
- Press “1” to change your greeting.
How do you change your voicemail on a Samsung phone?
- From any Home screen, tap Applications.
- Scroll to and tap Visual Voicemail.
- Tap Greetings.
- Tap the greeting you want to use or tap Record a new greeting.
How do you reset voicemail on iPhone?
Dial the voicemail system number from your iPhone. Then press and hold the Voicemail key or the number 1 key on the dial pad. You will then be prompted to enter your voicemail password. If you aren’t sure of what to enter, select the option to reset it.
How do I change the voicemail greeting on my iPhone?
Apple iPhone – Change Voicemail Greeting
- From a Home screen, tap the. Phone app. . …
- Voicemail. then tap. Greeting. …
- Custom. to record a greeting. Enabled when a checkmark is present.
- Record. to begin recording the custom greeting message. To listen to your recording before saving, tap. …
- Stop. to end recording then tap. Save.