Over at Beads and Barnacles Pippa’s been getting organised with Make Nine and Use Nine grids. She’s inspired me to make a grid of nine projects I want to frog or finish this year. I know I’m a bit late in the year for posting my UFOs, and I know I usually just list them, but a grid makes a nice visual reminder and is a manageable number. So here’s my Frog or Finish Nine for 2019…
- We’ve already discussed this this year – it’s the patchwork quilt.
- Two project bags that just need handles.
- A Santa sack that just needs sewing up.
- An almost finished cardigan that I just need a friend’s opinion how the opening should sit to finish.
- A crochet top that has to be frogged – my thumb’s too sore to crochet these days 😦
- A pair of socks.
- A too boring shawl that needs frogging.
- A shawl that needs blocking – it’s always so damp in Dartmoor, I never want to deliberately make something wet just to dry it off.
- If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you’ll recognise this UFO – I’m still wrestling with myself; I don’t seem to like it enough to finish it, but can’t quite bring myself to frog it!
In truth I could finish 7/9 of these in and evening if I frogged number 9. Let’s see how long it actually takes me.
Until next time,