Back to work this week and I’ve barely looked up from my lap top, so this week’s Sunday Seven’s is rather domestic. Will do my best to be more interesting next week.
- Saw this at the garden centre and loved it, although dubious if we had one it would ever be put to use in England.
2. This cast iron frying pan fell off the freezer while I was rummaging – not realising what it was I tried to catch it and it hit my thumb. Despite putting ice on it, the bruise stopped me knitting for two days 😦 I would have photographed the bruise, but have you ever tried to photo your hand with your non-dominant hand?
3. The weather has been beautifully sunny, but it’s definitely feeling autumnal, so the log burner has been pressed back into service after having the summer off.
4. Finally getting back to the routine of doing pilates once a week. This is the video – yes, video – I use. I’ve had it since 2000.
5. I’ve also been cycling in the office. Am reading this as I pedal. I loved the first two chapters, chapter three was ok, but very disappointed with the story and the writing after that -although still 30% to go.
6. Of course, however long I spend on my laptop there’s always time to got out with Mr Hicks.
7. There’s also always time to enjoy a the scenery while we’re walking. This is one of my favourite views – of the river Okement at Fatherford Bridge. Unfortunately the pic doesn’t do it justice 😦
Sunday Sevens is the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins.