Time for another Sunday Sevens – linking up with Nat at Thread and Bobbins.
- Last Sunday was absolutely gorgeous, so after we’d finished out Sunday chores, we headed to the beach for the evening.
2. Monday was gorgeous too. Definitely paddling weather.
3. Unfortunately on Monday I also had to take Hicks back the vet, because he’d started skiing down our gravel drive on his bottom.
4. The vet diagnosed it as inflamed but, despite him already being on antibiotics for the urine infection and me already having started bathing it before we saw the vet, it turned septic Tuesday. So poor Mr Hicks was put on more antibiotics and confined to lead walks, while I’m bathing and applying cream 4/5 times a day and chaperoning him every time he goes in the garden 😦
5 I hate walking him on the lead, but at least the moor is still gorgeous to walk on.
6. And when the weather turned bad on Thursday it was gorgeous and dramatic
7. On Friday’s walk I was amazed to spot this on the path to the Norman Fort in the village. No idea why I’ve never spotted it before and no idea what it’s about.
8. Friday afternoon was spent celebrating a lovely friends birthday with a delicious afternoon tea.
9. On Saturday Lovely Littlest and her knitting arrived for a visit.
10. In the evening we went out for an Indian, which despite us being regulars was appallingly slow then they rushed us out the minute we’d finished, because a big table had turned up. We certainly weren’t the only table being treated like this and service was equally slow last time we went – despite it being a Tuesday. We certainly won’t be going again and I can feel a TripAdvisor review coming on.
Hope you’ve had a great week,