Time for another Sunday Sevens – linking up with Nat at Thread and Bobbins.
- On Sunday we took a walk around the river at Okehampton.
2 Our vistors were still with us, so we stopped on route for a cuppa at the café at Okehampton station. The only trains that run are the heritage service that goes a few miles down the track and four trains to and from Exeter, but only on a Sunday in the summer!
3. Back home this fledgling robin hung out with us in the garden.
5. And somewhere in the week, I snapped this beautiful butterfly in my garden…
6. On the not so happy side, Mr Hicks had come up with yet another urine infection the week before last. On Tuesday this week I was told the new drug that is doing his skin so much good appears to be causing urine infections in a lot of dogs. So on Wednesday I stopped the new drugs. Hoping against hope Hicks doesn’t get as bad as he was just before Christmas, as the only route left now is going back to steroids, which were causing cushings symptoms.
7. But something that did make me happy, was bumping into a lovely friend in the village taking her two of her dog’s puppies for a visit to her neighbour.