Time for another Sunday Sevens – the brainchild of the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins, devised for bloggers to share seven photos of their personal week.
- Last Sunday we walked on the moor and sacrificed Lovely Husband in a stone circle…
2. Saw this lovely tree – I love the way fallen trees don’t give up, but keep growing.
3. On Mondays walk, we noticed bales of hay appearing in the fields…
4. On Wednesday the
outlaws in laws arrived and Mother in law was quickly put to work.
5. On Thursday we walked in Abbeyford Woods. It was closed for six months for major work. Unfortunately they haven’t cleared all the paths and me and Hicks frequently find ourselves making our own 😦
6. Yesterday I went on a natural dyeing course – I have a second day tomorrow and I’ll write up a full blog post on it shortly.
7. And because I never tire of taking them, here’s two new pictures of Hicks in a puddle…
Hope you’ve had a great week,