Time again for Sunday Sevens, the brainchild of the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- Last Sunday we decided to walk to Whistman’s Wood, but as we ascended the moor the mist grew thicker and thicker. Still we had the map and compass with us and knew the path was well worn, so on we went, thinking the woods would be all the more spooky for a bit of mist. We parked up and headed across the moor…
2. Unfortunately, despite the map and compass, we followed a well worn path that led to a Longaford Tor not the woods. Sadly none of it’s usual impressive views were visible.
3. After we’d return home and put on some nice dry clothing we headed to our lovely next door neighbours for a late Sunday afternoon roast dinner.
4. Of course no dinner party is complete without a Nerf gun fight – sorry about the dark pics.
5. Monday was a bank holiday here in the UK. Apart from walking Hicks, I spent the day emptying these two cupboards – ready for when they are removed. I must have emptied half of the other kitchen cupboards trying to work out how to rehome everything and I had to give the pantry a major tidy to make even more space.
6. While I was tidying and rearranging things, I found my Pogles Wood plate.
Any one else remember Pogles woods?
7. The rest of the week was pretty mundane, but finally, after a very damp soggy Sunday and snow the week before, summer arrived on Tuesday 🙂
Hope you’ve had a great week too.