Time again for Sunday Sevens, devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
1. What with being under the weather and weekends away, last weekend was the first I’ve had since the one before Easter to get some gardening done.
2. I also gave Mr Hicks a rather overdue trim.
3. The garden was getting so out of control, I decided to do an hour each day to start getting on top of it. Unfortunately it turned too cold for gardening at the beginning of the week. Sleet on Tuesday and snow on Wednesday and Thursday.
4. Another thing being under the weather had stopped us doing was the pub quiz at our local, but last Wednesday we finally made it again. We lost of course.
5. Back to normal also meant I finally got back on my bike. Still on the turbo trainer, due to cold weather and only doing short bursts, because of my back, so I’m reading this as I pedal. Not really got into it yet though.
6. I’d been quite resistant to frogging the twenty rows too many I’d knitted on Lovely Husband’s sweater, but I did eventually. I’ve finished the knitting – apart fro the collar – and am now sewing together the bits that need sewing before I can do the collar. But it’s happening very slowly, since I hate sewing up 😦
7. Yesterday was National Yarn Shop day, so I popped into my LYS, Rockin Beads, to do a couple of hours knitting.
Hope you’ve had a great week too.