Time again for Sunday Sevens, devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- Saturday last week I packed my bag to go and stay the night in the Big Smoke with Lovely Littlest. As it was for only one night I decided to mostly pinch her cosmetics. Lovely husband couldn’t believe how small my bag was and kept saying I must have forgotten something. Little did he know I not just had all I needed in there, but 2/3 of the front of the Secret Sweater. (I’d also hidden the rest of it wrapped up in the boot of his car).
2. Lovely littlest and I had lunch in Windsor then headed to the Harry Potter studio tour. Where we had a marvellous time…
3. But, of course, my favourite bit was this….
4. On Sunday Lovely Husband joined us to celebrate his birthday. He was pleased with his part-made no-longer secret sweater.
5. But this was definitely his favourite present…
6. Although I’m not a huge fun of London, I do love the view of the river and Tower Bridge from Strada, where we had lunch. Here’s us afterwards…
7. After lunch we returned to Lovely littlest’s for birthday cake and games, before heading home.
8. My back hasn’t been great for most of the year, but last week, I finally admitted it wasn’t going to get better on it’s own. So on Tuesday I went for some physiothereapy. However, being very rural country my physio shares premises with the Equine Vet and the patient she had before me was a dachshund.
9. I spent the rest of the week trying to catch up from getting so be, having been unwell from the beginning of the month and being away two weekends on the trot. But, of course, there’s always time to take Mr Hicks for a good walk.
Hope you’ve had a great week too.