Time again for Sunday Sevens, devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
Despite posting one of the more complicated posts I’ve written on Thursday, my head hasn’t been vey good at complicated this week. (The post was drafted last week.) Having thought I’d avoided all the major bugs this year, I’ve come down with some horrid flu-like symptoms, which stared with my brain going to mush somewhere around Tuesday/Wednesday. So I’m not totally sure exactly when I took all these photos last week.
- There was another storm Sunday night – a lot of damage in the south of the country, but somehow we all but missed it in out village. Still there were more trees down in the woods on Monday.
2. Although there was no snow on the ground the day I took this photo, I found snow in the gutters at midday when I went out to walk Hicks.
3. Hicks is still fighting fit. Racing up this hill so fast I can’t keep up with him.
4. Very pleased when I spotted the front cover of the Radio Times in Waitrose.
5. Putting out the recycling, I noticed we may have eaten too many crème eggs lately.
6. I struggled on against the virus until Thursday, when I finally gave in, put on my Harry Potter lounge pants…
7. Settled down on the settee and ate chicken soup (with the night before’s leftover broccoli) and marmite on toast.
And that’s still where I am 😦
Hope you’re fighting fit.