Time again for Sunday Sevens, devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
Before I start on pictures, I’ll tell you that I finally bit the bullet and upgraded my 8.1 Windows to Windows 10. I hoped that since the upgrade had been released 8 months ago teething problems had been ironed out. However, after having problems earlier in the week emerge with connecting to internet, that I managed to fix, today my outlook stopped working. I’m therefore having trouble downloading pics, so apologise for the quality of some of these.
If anyone knows how to fix the email issue, I’d be grateful for their input.
1. Last Sunday was spent mostly in the garden. Lovely husband spent hours sawing logs…
2. … while I took the ivy from the trees – a lot harder than it sounds and I resorted to peeling bits off with my finger nails 😦
3. When I jumped on the scales in the evening I’d lost two pounds, but before you congratulate me, I’ve been so bad this week that I’ve probably put that back on. So I’ll move quickly onto Monday…
While Hick’s favourite wood has been shut we’ve been travelling further to find him enough different, interesting walks. On Monday I drove 25 minutes to Witherdon Woods only to find they are now shut!
4. The week itself was pretty non eventful until Friday when I went for a visit to the lovely Laura, from Binty’s Farm, to meet her gorgeous Ryeland sheep and their lambs.
5. I was offered a cuddle with the lambs, but said I’d wait until I’d finished changing lenses on my camera. But then we both forgot about it. So very sad I missed out on lamby cuddles.
6. On Friday night we drove up to see the in laws…
7. And on Saturday evening we met up with our lovely niece and her husband.
Hope you’ve had a great week.