This week’s been a lovely busy week, when I took a break to go visiting. Unfortunately I was being so busy, I forgot to take many pictures and my lense on my phone when taking selfies was very fuzzy – my guess is smeared with makeup from talking on the phone. So, with a bit of help from a couple of old photos, here’s this week’s Sunday Sevens – Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- Still at home last Sunday. The weather forecast was rain, but the day was filled with beautiful sunshine, so we went for a walk on Sandymouth Beach with Mr Hicks.
2. On Tuesday I caught the train up country to visit my dear friend Sandra. We had a lovely time shopping and chatting and walking her dog – Zak.
3. On Wednesday afternoon I headed into London to stay with Lovely Littlest. And on Thursday – while littlest was at work, I met up with my chum Linda for a trip to the knitting and Stitching Show – full write-up later in the week.
4. Lovely Littlest and I had been supposed to go to the Harry Potter experience on the Friday, but work intervened with that, so I went and did a bit of shopping and met up with another chum.
5. Although Lovely Littlest was working, we had three lovely evenings together. Clearly dieting was cancelled for the week.
6. On Saturday lovely Husband joined us and we had an early Mother’s day lunch.
7. After saying goodbye to Lovely Littlest, we headed home to the best welcome in the world…
Hope you’ve had a great week,