Time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- On Sunday last week Lovely Husband freed the aga sufficiently for the repair man to remove the top. Unfortunately when the man came on Wednesday, he still couldn’t find a fault. The smell seems to have reduced a little, so I’m currently living with the doors and windows open half the time, but we’ll have to speak to aga themselves if it doesn’t clear after the weekend.
2. After a weekend of food and alcohol I was intent on making up the lost diet ground. I added some extra exercise on Monday and Tuesday, spreading the chippings that had been deposited on the duck path and ferrying barrowfuls of the ones chipped elsewhere in the garden. I got down a good thick layer, but there’s still more, so a second layer will be done when I have some time.
3. Despite my best intentions, my diet went astray again on Thursday, celebrating at a very well behaved hen night. In solidarity for the bride being unable to drink, we only drank a little Prosecco and only two people misbehaved when they made their food contributions.
4. Instead of having a striper we played cheesy games including a competition to make the best haute couture bridal outfit out of bin bags and J-cloths.
5. Foodwise my diet also got led astray again on Friday at
cake craft afternoon.
6. After weeks of wind and rain with only the odd glimpse of sunshine, we had four consecutive days of beautiful blue skies this week.
7. It was rather cold, but makes for great dog walking.
7a) and I even put the washing out.
Hope you’ve had a great week too!