Time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- This week’s been a rather muddled week that’s felt very one step forward two steps back. But I’m pleased to say all annoying challenges, such as the broadband signal being more off than on and, despite it being only on the turbo trainer, getting a puncture on my bike!
2. I was delighted however that when I stood on the scales last Sunday afternoon, I’d lost almost 3 1/2 lbs during the week before. My total loss now equals just about this much sugar…
3. One thing that’s really helping me keep the exercise up is attaching my kindle to the map reader on the handlebars. This week I finished reading this…
I read it at school when I was twelve or thirteen. Apart from remembering the terrible injustice of Tom Robinson’s trial, I only recalled feeling rather meh about the rest of the book. So, I’m so glad I decided to re-read it as an adult. What an amazing and brilliant book! Everything a book should be; well characterised, beautifully written, fantastic plot. No wonder it keep me glued to the turbo trainer.
4. On Monday my dear friend Kathryn Evans published her debut novel. It’s a young adult novel and if you’re interested in winning a copy – along with and ‘under the covers midnight reading kit’ click here.
To help celebrate, and as a surprise to her, all her Facebook friends changed their profile pictures to a photo of themselves photoshopped to look like the cover of her book. Unfortunately my poor muddled brain thought Tuesday was the 1st and I ended up putting mine up a day late!
5. Friday was definitely the best day of my week when I headed of to Exeter, with my craft chums, to the Craft for Crafters show.
6. Our terrible weather continues. Yesterday we had more gale force winds and yet more rain, bringing flooding all over the roads and in some houses very close to our village. Thankfully only puddles outside our door.
7. So, apart from a very wet dog walk, Saturday at home yesterday doing chores, with turkey stir fry for tea -using our last bag of frozen turkey from Christmas.
Hope you’re having a great and less wet and windy weekend than us.