Time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- Last Sunday we went to Cotehele for a walk. So much more atmospheric around the old buildings on the quay when there’s hardly anyone there.
2. In my quest to make something for Christmas every month, I bought some lovely Christmas coloured crochet yarn. Unfortunately there was no black – for Santa’s boots – or reindeer colour, so I haven’t managed to make a start yet.
3. I did however make a start on a crochet bunny from Edward’s menagerie.
4. And I finished the second sleeve of the colour block jumper that I’ve been knitting forever.
5. Since there’s so little to watch these days on telly, while I’m knitting and crocheting, I’ve started watching this again. Superb series. Is anyone else a fan?
6. As for my weight loss goal. Last Sunday afternoon the scales told me I’d lost just over another two pounds. Which means so far I’ve lost this much weight…
7. As for Mr Hicks, he seems to be getting younger by the day. Apart from having a exuberant walk this with his two year old black lab chum and showing no signs of overdoing it the next day, he was back being a daredevil in the river – although the water has receded a lot, this photo isn’t doing justice to the remaining deep, fast flowing, parts.
Hope you’ve had a great week.