Time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week…
1. Our snow was short lived. Having fallen on Friday it had all but disappeared Sunday morning. Still the mist was nice and atmospheric on Belevere Tor.
2. Half five on Sunday evening is weigh in time. Last Sunday I was delighted to have lost just over three pounds in a week. Which means my total weight loss since 4th Jan was equivalent to this…
3. Despite doing well, Lovely Husband has lost more weight than me. But that’s hardly surprising since he had a lot of extra exercise spending the weekend shifting the wood felled by the tree surgeon onto the carport. This pile is huge – it’s a double carport and it’s as tall as 6ft tall me!
4. Although it’s been cold and wet all week, I’ve kept exercising using the turbo trainer – incentivised by having my kindle clipped to the map reader. This really is encouraging me to jump on.
5. On Thursday Hicks and I went to the vet for the first time in a month – apart from when we were on holiday, we were going at least once a week from the beginning of September until Christmas! The trip was to check Hick’s new medicine isn’t causing his mast cell tumour to grow, which is a possible side effect. So very pleased to find it was measuring 2mm smaller 🙂
6. Friday was
cake craft afternoon and I managed to resist this scrummy chocolate orange tart!
7. And finally, on Tuesday I blogged about unravelling the confusion between seed/moss/rice/double moss/double seed/ box stitch. My comments section turned into a bit of a discussion about confusion of the same word meaning different things and it reminded of this sketch. When I watched it on YouTube, it was even funnier than I remembered. So I’ll leave you with it. Surely one of the best sketches ever written?
Hope you’ve had a great week!