Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week. However as 2015 has just ended, I decided to use this week’s Sunday’s Sunday Sevens to look back through the photos I posted last year and share my best bits.
March: Seeing the shipwreck at Northcott beach unearthed by the storms in 2014 having been buried beneath the sand for almost 100 years.
2. May: Lovely weekend with family and friends at Lovely Niece’s wedding
3. End of May: Visiting Proper Woolly – the new wool festival in North Devon
4. July: Philippa Naylor’s amazing 2 day applique workshop
5. August: Fabulous birthday weekend in the Netherlands with Lovely Husband and my lovely girls
6. October: Two experiences that will live with me forever:
Absolutely magical whale watching in Monterey
A moment of recognising just how insignificant we are and how awesome our planet is – in Yosemite.
7. Not to forget how lucky I am every single day to live my life in such a beautiful place with my beautiful boy…
and Lovely Husband…
And how lucky I am to have so many lovely friends – both virtual and 3D – who include me in their lives, share the fun and hold out a hand when help is needed.
Here’s to making so more wonderful memories in 2016!