Sunday’s here again, so time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
- In anticipation of the tree surgeon arriving, I cleared the duck path last Sunday so the chipped brash could be used to rejuvenate it. It’s buried there somewhere under the leaves.
2. On Monday the tree surgeon arrived, but unfortunately the cherry picker had been in an accident prior to it’s arrival and wasn’t having any of it. We now have a rather strange totem pole.
3. On Tuesday I was in Okehampton in the dark for the first time since they put the Christmas lights up.
4. On Thursday I finally dusted off my sewing machine to make some Christmas presents.
5. I know I’m easily pleased, but even I was surprised how ridiculously excited I was on Saturday by the arrival of the parcel from my stitching Santa.
6. Saturday we also had a fabulous time at the village Christmas meal.7. As for Mr Hicks, he’s continued to feel better and really perked up at the end of the week. Haven’t see him as good since the summer 🙂
Hope you’ve had a great week.