Sunday’s here again, so time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
It’s been another wet week here in the UK. We’ve been lucky enough to miss the storm that hit this weekend. I hope all my northern friends are safe and dry and my heart goes out to all those who are suffering from the flooding.
- Although we’ve had the good fortune to miss the worst, it’s still jolly wet in the south west and our rivers are full with so much water running off the moor….
2. Sadly Mr Hicks favourite woods have closed this week. There’s phytophthora spreading through the larch, so the Forestry Commission are shutting the woods while they fell the trees.
3. On a brighter note I wrapped up the first Christmas presents…
4. … and we put up the tree.
5. On Friday Mr Hicks went to stay with his favourite girls….
6. … so we could take a flying trip up country yesterday to drop in on my lovely friend Sandra…
7. Then on to Catch up with Lovely Littlest and deliver her Christmas jumper.
Hope you’ve had a lovely week,