Sunday’s here again, so time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by the wonderful Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week.
1. It finally turned cold last weekend. Despite the unusually warm Autumn, my holly is predicting it’s staying that way.
2. With Hicks being unwell for so long, he hasn’t been up to walking with his young boisterous chums. But finally on Tuesday he was well enough to go for it.
3. Although afterwards he climbed on the settee and slept solidly all afternoon.
4. On Wednesday we lost the pub quiz by one point 😦
5. Thursday evening, Mr Hicks decided it was bedtime at 9.30 and went into an enormous sulk when I refused to give him his bedtime biscuit.
6. Friday was our monthly
cake craft group meeting.
7. Saturday night we had a lovely evening in the village hall at the bistro evening and the auction in aid of our newly erected village playground. Here’s lovely husband all excited over placing the winning bid for afternoon tea at the Ensleigh hotel
So all in all it’s been a lovely week. Hope you’ve had a good one too.