Sunday’s here again, so time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by Nat at Thread and Bobbins for bloggers to share photos of their personal week. I enjoyed reading other’s Sunday Sevens so much, I’ve been joining in for a while now.
- Having finally bought the right paint last weekend, Lovely Husband painted the guest bedroom.
2. While LH painted, I tidied our junk room – forgot to take a before, but tidying up took all day Sunday.
3. More tidying up in the week – this time out in the garden. The passion flowers missed a trim months ago, because the mistle thrushes make their nests behind them.
4. A rare sight – Lovely Husband with a needle and thread – mending the curtain from our ensuite.
5. On Friday I went to Cowslips Workshops’ craft fair with my crafty chums. Lots of lovely enticing christmasy stalls. Blacker Yarns were also there with the irresistible bargain bin – which not just enticed me to buy wool, but to cast on another project. Oh well, it is wovember.
6. On the way home we saw the most beautiful rainbow.
7. And, of course, the week isn’t complete without a picture of HRH -who’s finally off the antibiotics 🙂 Fingers crossed he can stay off.
Hope you’ve had a great week too.