Sundays seem to come around so quickly. Time for another #sundaysevens. Sunday sevens was devised by Nat at Thread and Bobbins| – the idea is you post seven photos of snippets of your personal week. Here’s mine from this week…
- Last Sunday we drove south, stopping at the Cliff Top Café at Whitsand Bay for lunch and, what turned out to be, the best breakfast baguette I’ve ever had…
2. We then drove on to Tregantle Beach. This is a Ministry of Defence property and access is occasionally prohibited when the firing range is in use. This is a beautiful unspoilt rural beach – unless, of course they’re using the firing range. Maybe I’m just too wool obsessed but thought these rocks looked like a sheep.
3. The weather stayed clear and bright at the beginning of the week for Hicks and I to enjoy more beautiful sunny autumnal walks.
5. While it was still warmish, I gave Hicks a bath and a trim. He’s sulking here because he doesn’t like having his hair cut – or maybe he’s just embarrassed it’s been cut by his mum.
6. In an attempt to get back on track with the weight loss, I cleared the house of chocolate, only to be thwarted by the discovery of a pot of Ben and Jerry’s in the freezer.
7. On Friday one of my writer chums, down on holiday from the big smoke , dropped in with her dog, Mickey.
Hicks was so excited to see them he made me look like a total liar about his health, by bouncing around like a puppy and having a lovely long walk. Unfortunately, he still has the UTI and the vet had to ‘draw off’ some urine for analysis. Poor chap!
Hope you’ve had a great week!