It’s Sunday again, so time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins. Sunday sevens is seven photos of snippets of your personal week.
- Last Sunday we went for a walk along the coast path at Wembury. It was very cloudy but warm and there were lots of small children on the beach and in the sea.
2. Mr Hicks found himself a nice piece of seaweed to chew.
3. Back home Colin put in another appearance – challenging Lovely Husband for his place on the settee.
4. I often drive past this house in Okehampton, but for once I was walking, so took a picture…
5. Accidently bought this…
6. Nice and sunny at the end of the week, but signs of autumn creeping in.
7. Several of you have been kind enough to ask after Mr Hicks and his current health issue. So not a highlight of my week, but to let you know, he had a heart scan and chest x-rays on Wednesday. The vet saw nothing special on the xray and his heart looks in good shape. There’s still the fact that his heart rate was very low – although we can’t catch it that way now – and he sometimes doesn’t want a walk or much of a walk. My vet isn’t a heart specialist, but as there’s nothing looking too bad, they don’t think there’s any imminent problem. He’ll probably have 24 hour heart monitor in the next few weeks, so the saga continues, but pleased to report nothing hideous spotted.
Hope you’ve had a great week,