It’s Sunday again, so time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins. Sunday sevens is seven photos of snippets of your personal week.
- Despite the forecast of heavy rain on Sunday, it was absolutely glorious on Mawgan Porth beach.
2. Lovely husband bought himself a new toy, claiming he’s always wanted one of these but had never been allowed!!!!
3. Had burger and chips for lunch at the beachside café.
4. And a pineapple and coconut smoothie in an interesting glass.
5. Despite the Sunshine on Sunday, we knew the bad weather was coming, so Lovely Husband put up the turbo trainer with his old bike on it in my office – we bought it a year ago and this first time it’s come out of it’s box!
6. Although it’s been too wet for gardening, I repotted my hydrangea cuttings. They’ve been a real success – 11 out of 12 have taken. Can’t say the same for the fuchsias (1 out of 12), or the nice fuzzy bush plant thing (1 out of 12). But as Meatloaf says, Thirteen Out of Thirty Six Ain’t Bad 🙂
7. Some lovely ladies in the village found out I’m a crafty sort and invited me to their craft afternoon. And where there’s craft there should always be cake. This was absolutely scrummy pineapple and carrot cake. Gorgeously sticky chocolate cake in the background.
Hope you’ve had a great week too!