It’s Sunday again, so time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins. Sunday sevens is seven photos that sum up your week, but aren’t enough for post of their own.
- Last Sunday we visited Cotehele and walked along the bank of the Tamar.
2. We found this artists studio and thought of Wolfberryknits
3. When we got home, lovely husband discovered that you can wear the cool bag as a
4. Sunday evening we snuck to our favourite pub for tea, but they had a do on, so we went to the Elephant’s Nest and found this wonderful chap over the fireplace.
5. And here’s the yummy fish pie I had.
6. Scaffold has now been added to the front of the house as the rotten barge boards are being replaced. All this noisy work is going on right outside my office!
7. Found these in Debenhams. Does anyone really buy them?
Hope you’ve had a great week!