It’s Sunday again, so time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins. Sunday sevens is seven photos that sum up your week, but aren’t enough for post of their own.
I haven’t strayed far this last week so the photos are all pretty domestic…
- Finally tidied the pantry on Bank Holiday Monday.
2.Found this brute while cobweb on eradication duty in my office. You may have heard my scream.
3. When we moved in, we knew there was quite a lot of rot in our outside woodwork. Although we had a few ’emergency’ repairs done last year, last week the real work started. Turned out my poor veranda was practically mush and wouldn’t have stayed up much longer…
4. On Wednesday we won the pub quiz. Here’s our prize…
5. Found some black blackberries, but they were as hard a rock.
6. Used the tweezers on my key ring Swiss penknife, for the first time in twenty years, to remove a thorn from Mr Hick’s paw.
7. Of course I can’t mention HRH without posting a picture of him
and anyway it’s been such an uninteresting week I have no clue what else to post.
Hope you’ve had a fabulous week!