It’s Sunday again, so time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins – seven photos that sum up your week, but aren’t enough for post of their own.
- Last Sunday we met up at Mawgan Porth beach with my lovely niece, her husband and stepson. For once this summer we found a hot sunny day.
2. Fish and chip lunch – always tastes better on the beach.
3. My lovely neighbours were away, so we’ve been looking after these guys. Unfortunately the fox killed four of the ducks a couple of weeks ago, so there was only Chick, Lucky and Rex to take care of.
4. When my lovely neighbour returned she gave me these beautiful sunflowers as a thank you.
5. On Monday my oldest school friend came for a visit while she’s holidaying down here. Two weeks ago she completed her second Ironman triathlon. That’s swimming 2.4 miles in open water, cycling 112 miles, running 26.2 miles. When I was at school with her, she hated sport and was frightened of water!
6. Yesterday we went to a 1980s themed birthday party. Here’s Dandy Husband…
7. …and Desperately Seeking Alcohol.
Hope you’ve had a great week too.