Time for another #sundaysevens – the brainchild of Nat at Thread and Bobbins – seven photos that sum up your week, but aren’t enough for post of their own.
1. On Sunday we had a run out to Wembury. Below is The Great Mewstone – just off the beach.
2. Very grumpy when I dropped a stitch and had to tink back eight rows on the Frost Flowers Shawl.
3. But getting on nicely with Eva’s Shawl
4. Swatched some yarn for a new project – camera’s making it look lilac but it’s dusky pink.
6. Spent a few hours competing against each other (and the rest of the village) playing silly games at the village fete. And Lovely littlest daughter won how many pegs can you hold in one hand. Those are the pegs on the line in the distance 🙂
7. Lovely littlest was also the only one brave enough to climb the wall at the Saftey on Datmoor exhibition.
Hope you’ve had great week!