For a while now I’ve been really enjoying other blogger’s Sunday Sevens, giving little snippets of their life beyond the craft room and adding just enough colour about them without subtracting from the core of what their blog is about. As I enjoy them so much, I thought it high time I joined in and share my snippets.
Sunday Sevens is the brainchild of Natalie at Thread and Bobbins. Check it out here, if you’d like to share your snippets too. Anyways, here’s my first Sunday Seven…
1. Been for two walks this week with my lovely friend Julie. This is her dog Morgan – I swear she’s trained him to shake over me every time he wallows in mud.
2. . The foals on the moor are now so friendly they come and take food from your hand.
3. Wednesday I went to The Natural Fibre Company open day. More about that in a full post soon.
4. As if my trip to The Natural Fibre Company hadn’t been exciting enough, it was my turn to be quiz mistress at my local on Wednesday evening.
5. Lots of butterflies in the wood. Not sure what these two are. Are there any lepidopterists out there that can tell me?
6. Despite my focus on getting things straight now being on the house, I still spent several hours gardening in the sunshine.
7. Gave Mr Hicks a trim – if he gets any hairier I’ll be able to start spinning my own golden retriever yarn.
Hope you’ve had a great week.